The prompts on BlogHer this month are all about ME. Well, not just me, anyone who actually uses the prompt. I thought I would use a few of their prompts to get me posting more regularly, trying to get in the hang of it before WEGO‘s Health Advocates Writers Month Challenge starts in April. (WEGO’s HAWMC sign up has not started yet.)
Five Random Things About ME!
- My hair wasn’t cut, except for tiny trims, for the first 10 years of my life. I could sit on the floor and completely cover myself with my hair. I pretended to be Cousin “It” from the Addams Family.
- When asked what I wanted to be when I grew up I answered, “a Vampire”. I was very young, but loved Dark Shadows, and believed if I was a Vampire no one could hurt me. My mother’s friends were not amused.
- George. When I was growing up I had a variety of pets that I found…..a turtle, a few snakes….ect. I always named them George. (now my computer’s name is George!)
- My husband says that he has only seen me cry from joy twice. The day we got married, and the day I met Mickey Mouse. About the Mickey encounter I said, “I know it’s just some teenager in a suit, but I can’t stop crying!” On both occasions the joy just exploded from me in the form of tears.
- At one point in college I had 7 part time jobs. (yes, I still kept my GPA above a 3.5)
This was kind of hard to do. My blog is all about me and my journey with chronic illnesses, I talk about me often, so coming up with 5 things I felt my readers wouldn’t know was tough.