In 2017 I wrote a post about my theme for the year being “Just Stop”, lately it has been going through my mind a lot and I want to revisit that post today. Once again, making “Just Stop” the focus of the new year. During this past year I had a hard time staying mindful and following the path before me, simply staying in the moment seemed a bit too much to ask. But I’ve found the more time I spend trying to make things better and not accepting things as they are, I’m making things worse. It’s time to pay attention and simply…Just Stop.
- Just Stop and listen to my body more.
- Just Stop and listen to others.
- Just Stop and think before doing.
- Just Stop and think before speaking.
- Just Stop and get centered before moving.
- Just Stop and think before putting that food in my mouth.
- Just Stop trying too hard.
- Just Stop feeling guilty for things I can’t change.
- Just Stop worrying about the what hasn’t come.
- Just Stop and meditate.