Today is Day 11 of #HAWMC (WEGO’s Health Activist Writers Monthly Challenge). The prompt today is:
Friday follow! Create a must follow list for your
• Top 10 Tweeters
• Top 10 blogs
• Top 10 Facebook pages
There are so many amazing people, it is hard for me to pick just a few to pass on to you, but I’ll give it a try. If I don’t mention someone it doesn’t mean that I don’t think you are great!! It just means I ran out of room.
Tweeters worth reading their tweets on Twitter.
- @HearingHealthM (Timely information and lively insights for everyone who cares about hearing loss)
- @HurtBlogger (#Rheum advocate, #ChronicLife Founder…great chronic illness advocate)
- @dizzysupport (a community to inform and support people who suffer from dizziness, imbalance, vertigo, & vestibular health problems…)
- @911well (Mindfulness Wellness – Start your day with something positive…)
- @HeadacheHeroine (Spoonie: All types of headaches, narcolepsy. food allergies, (oh my!)
- @myselfandhealth (REAL TALK about HAPPINESS & MENTAL HEALTH).
- @MySpinningHead (Meniere’s Sucks Raising awareness of Meniere’s Disease by ranting about how much it sucks)
- @MenieresTeam (Bringing hope, inspiration and information to Meniere’s patients.)
- @sharieberts(Hearing Health Advocate)
- @justagoodlife (Patient Empowerer +…)
Blogs I just can’t get enough of…
- Hearing Elmo (hearigelmo.com) “Living with Hearing Loss and Invisible Disability”
- ADD…and so much more. (addandsomuchmore.com) “You can’t let what you can’t do determmine what you CAN!”
- Bipolar Barbie-Q (bipolarbarbieq.wordpress.com) “I was just getting seasick from seeing too much”
- Polishing Dookie (polishingdookie.wordpress.com) “Making the best of the sh*t I’ve got.”
- Behind the White Coat (doctorly.wordpress.com/) “Beats a real human heart”
- The Manic Years (themanicyears.com) “The world through the eyes of a bipolar mind…”
- My Frilly Freudian Slip (myfrillyfreudianslip.wordpress.com) “CREATIVE : ) : BIPOLAR ESCAPADES : ][: “
- Life of MON (lifeofmon.wordpress.com) “I Life Hard”
- The Mesh Warrior (themeshwarrior.wordpress.com) “The pen is mightier than the scalpel”
- All Things Chronic (painkills2.wordpress.com)
Facebook Pages worth a Look and a Like
- Transform Your Chronic Life
- Chronic Illness Cat
- Mental Health and Invisible Illness Resources
- Patients Like Me
- VEDA Vestibular Disorders Association
- Meniere’s Resources
- Chronic Illness Bloggers
- Putting Our Heads Together
- Migraine and Chronic Pain Art
- Living with Invisible Illness
I hope you enjoy these links. If you have a link you’d like to share please leave it in the comments. I enjoy finding new sources of information.
If you would like to share your story on Picnic with Ants, contact me through the contact form on my About Me – Contact Me Page.