Today I’m taking part in the Ten Things of Thankful (TToT) challenge.
“Every week, bloggers from all over the world gather together here online to share with each other the things that they have been thankful for during the past week. Although the number ten is in the title, that is more of a suggestion than a hard and fast rule.” If you are interested in participating here’s the link to it. Ten Things of Thankful
“The blog hop opens every Friday morning at 1:00 a.m. Mountain time, and closes the following Tuesday at 11:55 p.m. Mountain time.?”
This week I’m thankful for:
- feeling better mentally and starting to get back to being me.
- my dog always being there for a cuddle, support, and listening to me when I need to talk. 🙂
- being able to drive this past Thursday, only 1 mile to the store, but it was glorious. (I haven’t been able to drive in the past few months)
- the weather was so nice when I drove I was able to take the top down on my car.
- my father-in-law’s wife appears to be okay after a fainting spell and a fall.
- I was able to go to my nephew’s birthday party and got to play with the sweetest child I think I’ve ever met. Such joy was emanating for her, I didn’t care I was hurting, she said she wanted to play with me instead of the other kids, that warmed my heart.
- I have the ultrasound on my kidney’s tomorrow to see if my ureter is still causing my urine to stay in my kidney’s too long.
- I have the love of my blogging friends and family. One in particular is going though a very challenging time, I’m grateful she can talk to me.
- I was able to just throw together a soup yesterday with mainly just pantry ingredients.
- last but certainly not least, I’m very grateful my friends who live where the blizzard has occurred are safe.
- extra…I’m grateful we had a few 70F degree days this week, it was a joy, and I’m grateful we have a fireplace for the cold night we’re getting tonight. (the warm weather will be back on the weekend…Yay!)
I think I could have gone on, there are so many things I’m thankful for this week. Some weeks I really have to struggle, but I’m so thankful for so many things. Like this challenge, I needed it to show me how thankful I am for so much!
What are you thankful for this week?